game

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm still here


And I've not gone up or down in weight - just resting on my laurels after getting into the 19 stone area. And there's so much other stress going on that needs resolving soon so dieting has gone out the window. Trying to compensate with more exercises this week though so we'll see on Sunday what the scales say.

At the moment though I am more interested in learning where my get up and go has gone. Since I came off the Antibiotics 2 weeks or so ago now all I want to do come 9 o'clock is go to sleep. Which isn't good when hockey practice is at 10:45 at night!



Jon

1 comment:

  1. This is what happens when you dont commit to a diet fully, it drifts along with minimal results and you get bored. You need to jump back on it, and this time be a bit more disiplined and lose the 3lbs+ a week, you'll be more motivated seeing the bigger losses and you'll be able to get off it and back to normal food. Diets aren't fun, so why do half measures and prolong the suffering?

    And dont whine that I'm being mean or knocking you down, man-up Andersen, a bit of Viking Power is needed here!!!

    ReplyDelete