game

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New blog.

Those of you that have known me less than 5 years may not know that I have a blogger past. I was in fact a shit hot success in the blogging world 5 years ago. Well. I knew what to do at least. And until 2008 I blogged about my self employed life every week. 3 years solid in fact. If not longer. I stopped because I was no longer self employed and well. I got bored and had nothing more to say really.

Now, about 30 months later I have a reason to write to you again.

I have decided I need to be accountable so that I can remove the fat from my life. Because the title of this blog is the truth.

From Fat, Norwegian Twatt (FNT)
I am very fat.

I am also Norwegian. And one of my neighbours frequently call me a twatt. So there you go.

The picture proves how fat I was on Sunday. The date is on there as well. So every week I will detail what I have done in terms of exercise and any other tips or what ever I have discovered and then let you know how much if any weight I have lost. Wish me luck!

1 comment: