game

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why FNT?

Day 2 today and I thought I'd share with you...

Why FNT?

It is actually a nickname. A term of endearment if you will. She says I'm a nice bloke but still came up with it after I told her and my other colleagues where she works about my 13 year old neighbour. He is one of those simple types that thinks if you shout out loud from behind double glazed windows no one can hear you.

So when I came home one day he screamed OI! FAT NORWEGIAN T(At which point I looked straight at him)waaatt.... He now knows that double glazed windows are not sound proof. And the humiliated look on his face when he realized I heard him was priceless. I retold this story and this lady ( and I use the term loosely as she is from North Fareham afterall) laughed and went "FNT"! "FNT"!. I think. I'm not sure how quickly it got abbreviated to FNT, but it sorta stuck.

And when I weighed myself on Sunday I thought about making this blog and the name sort of gave itself.

So that's who I am... Fat Norwegian Twatt ... Soon to be Fine Norwegian Totty.

No comments:

Post a Comment