game

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thank Goodness!!

I knew for a fact that I was losing weight this week compared to the weeke before because I kept on dropping my trousers. Well not literally, but they certainly felt ready to fall off a number of times. My hockey friends will say "what else is new?" but unlike my hockey kit, these trousers are not usually too big.

I think I have gone down a dress size as well this week though as I seem to have shrunk more than the weight loss shows. Last week I was 20 stone 7lbs. (130.2) but this week I'm down to 129.6. A 600 gram loss is not much but it's more than the one pound the scales claims it is!

I should start a facebook group to protest! Or at least write an indignant letter! But then I remember I'm not British so I'll try to get some Scandinavian government funding to support my fat fitness blog.

My so called diet is still ... erm... marginally being followed. The no bread (or at least not much) rule is hard to follow and the incredibly irritating idea to eat just meat/fish with veg and no/little spud is just... well.

Ok so I achieved what I achieved by being more active than I was the week before.
- I went for a total of two hours worth of walking this week.
- I played a hockey game.

and the rest of it will come in a post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment